Sunday, October 4, 2015

EDIM 514 Week 4_Digital Story Created With a Cell Phone

In this week's larger assignment, we were tasked to create a digital story all with our phone. I use my phone for a lot of things, but I knew this was going to be a challenge because I am a perfectionist at times. Well this week became way too busy way too fast, so I didn't get to do this project earlier than today. On my travels home this morning from camping, my wife decided to drive so I could work on this assignment. Seeing that the assignment had to be done all on a cell phone, it actually worked out well.

I started by finding an easy video creator online though my mobile internet access. Once I found one, I looked through my Facebook account and found a few pictures I wanted to use. Then I opened a Google Doc and wrote a small speech. Next, I uploaded the pictures into the timeline on the video creator and conducted a voice overview. I did some last second tweaks of how long the pictures lasted and the video was created.

Click here if the below video does not work!

1 comment:

  1. Jon,
    Great video and what a great path -- us kids of educators really have no chance! :) It is wonderful when we have such exceptional role models. I thought you did a great job using your cell phone and what better way to be efficient at doing homework than when your wife is driving home from camping :) -- Great job!

    ReplyDelete