Thursday, October 22, 2015

EDIM 514 Week 7_My Final EDIM Blog Post Ever!

This is the final week of my final course in the EDIM program! I am excited to finally be done. This week's project couldn't have been any more perfect for the situation. We were tasked with making a digital portfolio to display our work from the EDIM classes we took. Creating this digital portfolio website gave me the chance to look back through all of the stuff I created in the different course. Work that I despise and work that I am so happy I took the time to create. Its also gave me the time to reflect upon my favorite courses. It just so happens that I started and ended with what I felt were the two most beneficial and enjoyable courses.

I chose to create my digital portfolio with a Google Site. Since I have created several sites and I do all of my work within Google Apps, making a Google Site for this made complete sense. Using Google Sites, I was able to insert my Google Drive folder for the individual classes (some are way more organized than others). I was also able to insert some of my favorite pieces of work that I have saved in my Google Drive.

Below is my Digital Portfolio. I hope you enjoy!

https://sites.google.com/site/jonjarrettedimportfolio/

1 comment:

  1. Jon,
    CONGRATULATIONS! I am glad that this project came at the point in the program for you -- it is meant to capture your educational snapshot of the program. I must say I am VERY impressed at what you have put together! It is a great digital portfolio of sorts, lots of great projects and information about you! I like the organization and the chosen material. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete