Sunday, October 11, 2015

EDIM 514 Photo-A-Day Review

Well the week of sharing is over. This was a fun activity. One of my friends who is a teacher and a professional photographer did this for an entire year. It was really cool to look through his photos for an entire year and watch his newborn grow. Since I only took photos for a week long, I decided to post pictures of what was a big focal point of the day. Some days that was a project that I personally did, what my student's did, or what I was a part of. Posting the pictures was an easy process. Each day I made a new Blog post, inserted the picture, wrote a small caption, and added the same label to each post. If I was to continue this challenge or do it again I would try to focus more on one topic. For instance, I would take pictures of my student's daily activities or projects to show their growth and engagement with the material.

1 comment:

  1. First off, I want to be in your class. Secondly, I SO want one of those wine racks! You are so ingenious and resourceful! I really enjoyed looking at your photos and learning a little more about your week -- I thought the 3D printer debacle was mice :) Glad it wasn't -- and the cars -- wow! You must have a lot of fun in your class -- and what a great opportunity for your students!

    ReplyDelete